Friday, August 8, 2008

A wedding party of a good man!

On Saturday August 2, 2008 a good friend of mine Azamat from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan got married to a nice girl Rakhat. I know him since 1999; we studied at the same University and at the same group as well.

This year Rakhat graduated from the University. A few words about bride and groom. They have been dating since 2006, I believe it`s enough to have plans for the future. They are very nice looking you can see it from the below picture. I was very happy to see them filled with love to each other.

Wedding party had good show program, with good songs and dances. Unfortunately, I have only a few pictures to share with you, but hope within a few days I will post more.
On the party almost all friends of mine participated besides 2 main ones. They are Anvar, who is in China now and Nikolai, he is on Moscow. Guys we were missing you.

I would like to thank Azamat and Rakhat for a nice party!

2 comments:

Анвар Анарбаев said...

:)) Спасибо за строчку обо мне :)))) Я тоже по вам всем скучаю :(

Jyldyz said...

Thanks for posting. Pozdravliau Almaz!!!!!