Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bulgyn`s arrival to Kazakhstan

Hello hello from Kazakhstan,
I am getting very busy with my school and work at the moment. I meant to post some pictures but there is always but world.

Well, you may ask what`s on?
My reply is the following:
A good friend of mine Bulgyn finally arrived home after being almost 7 months in the States, wholly molly you would say, I think the same. She had a wonderful time being on the other side of the world. We used to work together with Bulgyn at the adoption agency, and she had a chance to travel to the States and spend some time visiting with the families she helped during their adoption experience in Kazakhstan. One more interesting thing about Bulgyn, she always dreamed to visit the States as all the girls who worked with us, but she had a special requirement ………. she wanted to stay in California, don`t know why but it was all the time when you ask her where she would like to go in the States she would say California !!!
I guess God heard her desire and allowed her to visit with a family from California. My comment is dear friends we should always think positively and wish, I believe our thoughts can be realized by God or Universe.

I missed her very much and the news of her arrival made me so happy. Originally she supposed to be in Almaty on March 16th, but due to the plane breakage she landed on March 17th. So, we went to the airport to pick her up. There were Bulgyn`s father, bother who is 10, me and our friend Zharkyn. At that day there were so crowded at the airport, 4 flights landed almost at the same time and we were looking at the people coming to get their luggage, while waiting we even made a competition who will see Bulgyn first. Well, finally I saw her coming and waving like crazy, she was also looking in order to see us through the crowd and when she finally recognized us, she dropped her carry on bags the middle of the room and run towards us. It was great to see her, she hasn’t changed much, for some reason I expected her to gain some weight but no way, she has gotten even thinner.
I didn`t have a camera to take pictures, but there was my cell phone, which was very handy, so I took a few pictures of her at the airport, but the best one is this.
Have a look, Bulgyn with her folks.
I would like to thank all the American families, who helped her to get an opportunity to explore America; you are very sweet and nice people.
Wish you good luck and hope if you get chance to get back to Kazakhstan, we would be happy to meet you and help you over here as well.

No comments: