Thursday, March 27, 2008

My friend`s trip to the USA

I have nice pictures to share with you.
I got permission from Bulgyn to post her pictures from the USA trip. I guess I could of done it earlier, well I should take into consideration that God said it`s never late. So come alone with my story.
Bulgyn traveled a lot around the USA and explored new places and new people. It`s pleasure to talk to her about the USA. There are many things that I have learned from her.
She brought so many books describing the places she has been to. What an experience, frankly I am jealous, even though I was in the States too.
So, would like to introduce you the Rosendahle family: Doug- papa (father), Toni – mama (mother), Codi – cool, sassy girl and Cole – little man with stylish hair.
They invited Bulgyn to the States, and made everything that she had fun. I think she was really lucky to stay with the family like Rosendahle.

Bulgyn`s birthday party took place also while she was in the States. Look what a nice dinner they had, I love this picture and hope you also do.
Before I went to the States I always dreamed to see an ocean, and I got to see it. The family I stayed with took me to Florida for the spring training of Cardinals; well well it was something incredible. We were at West Palm Beach; my first experience on Atlantic Ocean was like a fairy tale. I hardly could breathe, it was nice to be filled with good emotions and happiness.
I think Bulgin had the same feelings.

Look the girls on the Pacific Ocean Beach, good pose!!!!!



Bulgyn visited with a few families she worked with as I informed you before. Well this is a group picture of some of them.


This picture is fabulous, I have an idea, today I will tease her that she found her love even if he is a statue. She would be mad, well I am trying to be smart …… you know it, don`t you?

Nice dresses

What a wonderful view to the ocean, Bulgyn brought some shells from the ocean to Kazakhstan, it`s pretty neat to have it as a souvenir. One more interesting thing, when she gave me one of the shell and asked me to put it next to my ear, I heard a sound of ocean, it was surprising to me but it the same time some type of peace felt in my heart. I am so thankful to have good memories about the States and now a friend of mine also does the same priceless memories for the whole life.













No comments: