Monday, April 14, 2008

It`s a tradition to be at the airport.....

I love airport very much,
You will ask why?
While working for the adoption agency, we used to go to the airport to meet and see of the adoptive parents. It was always interesting to meet new people and hard to say good bye to the people with whom you worked for some period of time.

On Saturday I went to the airport because a friend of mine from Kyrgyzstan flu from Almaty airport to Beijing. His name is Anvar; we studied together at the Slavic University in Bishkek. Now he is going to work for Shanghai Organization of Collaboration. He concluded a contract for 2 years. I was happy to see him in Almaty; we got to spent a few hours until his flight. He was sad because of new challenges in his life and I was keep telling him that it`s good to have new stuff in the life.

Today I heard from him, he arrived ok, and already missing home.
Well the only thing I can wish to him is to take all the adventures on his way and enjoy them.

Anvar, all your friends and family will be waiting for you.
Cheer up!
Life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.